You may or may not know about the use of terpenes in vapes, so to your surprise terpenes can be an amazing addition in vapes to enhance the flavor, odor, and taste of the vapes. This article will guide you on how to use terpenes in vapes.
I feel that you are really that anxious to get started, so we should dive in. But before you start practicing, do a bit of homework and learn to handle the equipment. Moreover, you should be familiar with the basic scientific techniques involved in the entire process.
Now everything is clear and I have your attention. Let’s proceed.
A Step-By-Step Guide On How To Use Terpenes In Vapes
If you have selected the right vape pen for the experimentation, the next steps will be quite easier.
- Figure out all that you need for this process. Search the internet, or see the list of ingredients given below.
Without vape equipment, you can not proceed further. Make an extensive checklist and include your favorite terpene oil as well. Most people love to make vape oil from scratch, so if you are also among them, make sure to have:
- Cannabis products or nicotine
- Carrier liquid, such as propylene glycol
- Cutting agent (if necessary)
- Your favorite terpene like linalool, myrcene.
- This step will define your creativity and aromatic sense. While making a solution, you’ll need a suitable carrier oil, that will make the maximum of your solution. It is highly recommended to make only 1% terpene solution, so you will get all the deliciousness and sweetness.
- The use of carrier liquid is not suitable if it’s your first attempt to use terpenes in the vape because it can be dangerous for your eyes. But wait, there’s more! Add the cutting agent to dilute the solution and that’s all!
- If you are looking for an infused vape oil, add a small amount of nicotine, cannabis products, or CBD.
- Make sure to add terpenes in the end. So, make the vape oil first and add the desired amount of terpene in the last. It will enhance the aroma and flavor.
Never add the bulk quantity of terpenes, otherwise, it will spoil the whole preparation. Only a 1% addition of terpene is enough to get powerful results and a very strong flavor.
Which Terpenes Should You Use?
Although there are a lot of different types of terpenes such as geraniol, limonene, myrcene, and many others. But, after extensive research, I’ve found out there are two types of terpenes that are just awesome for vaping.
- The first one is Pinene. Vaping the terpene Pinene is something that will not only enhance the aroma but also increases your focus. Get ready for the sensational and awesome experiences.
- Linalool is another ideal terpene for vaping purposes. It rejuvenates your mind energy and provides relaxation.
Love Vaping Terpenes? Start Today
Now you’ve read all about vaping terpenes, and how to use terpenes in vaping, the rest is up to your uniqueness and choices.
If this article has helped you in learning something new about the whole process, let us know in the comments below.
Must Read: Why Does My Vape Crackle?