Have you ever wondered how they make CBD vape juice? Well, this article shows you exactly that.
This tutorial will show you how to make vape juice from CBD isolate specifically.
Making CBD vape juice at home may not be as easy as boiling water, but it’s easy enough-just as easy as cooking a bowl of nice soup so that the ratio is correct. Be careful and have enough patience to get the right temperature. The whole process takes about 60-90 minutes.
By making juice at home, you can select the flavor, type of CBD extract, and concentration.
What is CBD isolate?
Note that high-quality CBD isolates are the refined form of cannabidiol concentrate. A pure and clean version of this extract is available in clear crystals or white milky powder. You will notice that CBD isolates either look different or are yellow or brown. Still, it could be a genuine cannabidiol supplement. However, they are up to 90% pure CBD and may contain various undesirable solvents compounds. It’s always better to use the highest quality CBD you can find!
How to Make Vape Juice from CBD Isolate
The main ingredients and materials you need for making [30 ml] CBD vape juice are:
- 500 mg CBD isolate (≥99% pure)
- 12 ml vegetable glycerin
- Three ml flavoring of choice (vape juice flavoring or terpenes)
- 15 ml propylene glycol
- Blunt tip syringe
- Double or triple-digit scale
- 30-60 ml empty vape juice container
Once you have all the ingredients, you are ready to follow these simple steps.
- Step 1. Turn on the low heat source and bring it well above room temperature.
- Step 2. Take a sterile bowl or container and add 30 ml of vaporized juice.
- Step 3. Place this container on a low heat source and raise the vaporized juice above room temperature.
- Step 4. Weigh the desired amount of cannabidiol isolates using a scale.
- Step 5. For exact crystalline type, grind the CBD isolate using a mortar and pestle. This step is not necessary if the isolate at hand is already powdered.
- Step 6. Add the powder separator to the heated vaporized liquid.
- Step 7. Gently stir the heated mixture using a stir tool. Please take your time. Stir the solution until you see or feel more crystals and dusty elements on the instrument.
- Step 8. When the solution is entirely mixed, allow it to cool.
- Step 9. Carefully transfer the freshly finished arc juice to a storage container using a funnel.
How to vape CBD isolate juice?
The method of vaporizing CBD oils is relatively simple. You will need an e-juice vaporizer and fill the compartment, usually made for nicotine vaping liquids, with homemade ones. Then a simple push of a button and inhale, and their CBD isolate vape juice is in use!
How long can CBD vaporizer oil be stored?
As long as you place the CBD e-juice in a dark glass jar, it can last about 12 months before it loses its effectiveness. Store the e-juice in a cold and dark place for optimal storage life.